FCI Officers Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FCI Officers Association

A forum of Officers of Food Corporation of India (Best viewed in Firefox)

5 posters

Lease Accomodation

ramkumar

Lease Accomodation Empty Lease Accomodation

Post by ramkumar Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:27 pm

I read the post of Admin on this site regarding the pay package of newly appointed manager.. The information ralated to the Lease Accomodation is mentioned there.
    But in Regional Office Lucknow when i asked the concerned E-III section the manager told me that they do not have any information ralated to the circular. Can somebody guide me that how i can avail that facility???
    Admin
    Admin

Lease Accomodation Empty Re: Lease Accomodation

Post by Admin Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 pm

The facility of lease accommodation has been in place for more than 10 years now. All relevant instructions are also available for similar length of time. The only recent change, as part of the pay revision process, is restricted to upward revision of entitlement from the levels that were last set in 1999.
    avinashdubey

Post by avinashdubey Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:26 pm

In most of District offices we are not getting proper information abot lease accomadation policy eventhough this facility has been here for more than 10 year.

Kindly you put the relevant circulars for our ready reference so that we can be benefitted by this facility.

regards...
    berhampur.fci

Post by berhampur.fci Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 pm

If any member can upload any relevant circular for lease accomodation.
    Because here in D.O Berhampur,Odisha nobody knows about Lease accommodation
    nsmohanfci

Post by nsmohanfci Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 pm

sir,
    this is wrt the circular ep-15-2015 dtd 29.10.2010.the third col stated that the new eligible amount for leased accommodation for y and and z cities. para 4 stated as follows.
    "any amount of house rent of leased accom. paid in excess of the admissible percentage shall be recovararable from the officers as deduction from salary".
    In tn Account officers stated that as per the above para if we paid for rs 12150 for mg cadre and their hra is only 6000 , then the balance rs 6150 to be recovered from salary.
    how ridiculous.
    this is because of wrong word mentioned in the circular.instead of the word "admissible percentage "admissible "amount as above' should come.
    kindly clarify and need for rectification. THANKS.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:44 am

The word admissible percentage is correct because now maximum eligibility of lease accommodation is defined as a percentage of the highest of the scale. So naturally the lease amount availed would have to be considered with reference to the percentage of maximum of scale.

Lease accommodation and HRA are two distinct benefits out of which only one can be availed. The guiding circulars as well as tax implications for both are also different. Hence there is no question of linking lease accommodation with HRA foregone.
    nsmohanfci

Post by nsmohanfci Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:37 pm

sorry sir. could not follow.what nis the maximam eligibility of L.C

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 pm