FCI Officers Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FCI Officers Association

A forum of Officers of Food Corporation of India (Best viewed in Firefox)

5 posters

AGM RECRUITMENT

choubey.vijay

AGM RECRUITMENT Empty AGM RECRUITMENTs

Post by choubey.vijay Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Dear Sir

I would like to know about the qualifications asked for the post of AGM's nad DGM's.My query is that if a distance learning MBA from IGNOU will make someone eligible for the posts.

venkatesh

AGM RECRUITMENT Empty AGM RECRUITMENT

Post by venkatesh Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm

In the recent notification issued for AGM, qualification restricted full time or part time which means distance learning is not eligible. But when open competition is conducting then why this restrictions made. Due to this, mostly FCI employees will become victims and no age bar for FCI employees will not serve purpose. To get full time or part time qualification every where it is not possible as part time is not available in some cities. If UGC has given recolonization for correspondence course then why FCI is not permitting. In respect to qualification also injustice to Cat-II officers, where as experience is only desirable for AGM, which means a fresh candidate also can eligible for Cat-I and experience of Manager level has become only desirable. A fresh candidate can become direct AGM but a Manager can't become DGM since for DGM post experience made compulsory. As there is a open competition kindly make efforts on behalf of FCIOA to allow distance mode also.
    Admin
    Admin

AGM RECRUITMENT Empty Re: AGM RECRUITMENT

Post by Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 am

Same criteria existed in the previous recruitment of 2008 also
    ramkumar

AGM RECRUITMENT Empty Final Result of AGM(General)

Post by ramkumar Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am

Can anybody tell when will be the final result of AGM(Genl) will be declared, we have also heard that there is some writ petition filed against this recruitment..
    what should we do?
    Can we expect the result or not??
    mukesh4u24

AGM RECRUITMENT Empty Result of Cat.I Post

Post by mukesh4u24 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 pm

anyone tell me regarding the progress in this matter expected date of result?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:37 pm

Results for AGM(A/cs) and AGM(Movt) have been posted in the website www.specialtest.in/fci

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 pm