FCI Officers Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FCI Officers Association

A forum of Officers of Food Corporation of India (Best viewed in Firefox)

2 posters

Family Pesion

anindya123mca

Family Pesion Empty Family Pesion

Post by anindya123mca Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Hello,
    I am Anindya Bhowmick Son of Late Mr.Amalapati Bhowmick.My Father was an Ex.Asst Manager(D).Retired On 31st january 1991.Total Length of his service in FCI was 35 years 8 months and 26 days.
    He passed away in 21st Sept 2012.Time of death his age was 79years 10months

Now My question is -
    What would be the pension ammount/percentage for my mother as a family pesioner.My Mother age is 72 years and 5 months
    Here is the breakup of my father's pension,which he has drawn in the month of sept.2012.

9402(Basic)+6769(DA)+300(Medical)=Rs.16,471(total)

I am waiting for your reply.

Regards.
    Anindya Bhowmick
    Admin
    Admin

Family Pesion Empty Re: Family Pesion

Post by Admin Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:46 am

FCI employees are not entitled to pension.
    However, original Central Govt employees who were transferred to FCI and opted for the retirement benefits of Central Govt were entitled to pension. From the figures indicated, it appears that this case also falls in the same category, particularly because person retired in 1991, when FCI was not even 30 years old but person had completed more than 35 years of service.
    In case of GoI pension, FCI has no further role to play. It would be dealt by the Gvot Pay and Accounts office directly. The name of the spouse as well as the entitlement of pension is indicated in the Pension Pay Order (PPO) which is given at the time of start of pension. In case pension was drawn through a bank, please contact the concerned branch, who would guide further.
    Presently there are no person in FCI conversant with GoI pension cases. However, you can contact the FCI retired employees association through Mr. P Balasubramaniam <hemabalu777@gmail.com>

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:23 pm