FCI Officers Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FCI Officers Association

A forum of Officers of Food Corporation of India (Best viewed in Firefox)

+2
aggarwal
gautam_kumar
6 posters

OFFICE ORDERS FROM HQ

gautam_kumar
    gautam_kumar

OFFICE ORDERS FROM HQ Empty OFFICE ORDERS FROM HQ

Post by gautam_kumar Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:40 pm

DEAR SIR
    I SUPPOSE THAT COPY OF OFFICE ORDERS (EITHER PROMOTION/TRANSFER ,FROM PERS. DIVISION,HQ) WHICH AFFECTS ANY CAT I OFFICERS MIGHT BE COMING TO THE OFFICE BEARERS OF THE ASOCIATION IN THE HQ.THOUGH IT COMES TO CONCERNED OFFICERS AS IT IS MEANT FOR THEM ,THR' PROPER CHANNEL ,IT TAKES TIME AND SOMETIMES CREATS UNREST.AS WE KNOW IN CASE OF STAFF ASSOCIATION ,THE MOMENT ANY KIND OF INFO COMES TO THE OFFICE BEARERS OF ANY LEVEL ,IT IS BEING TRANSMITTED TO THE FIELD ,EVEN TO THE DIST./DEPOT LEVEL OFFICE BEARERS TO KEEP THEM APPRISE.THEREFORE,IT IS MY PROPOSAL TO ALL MEMBERS TO THINK OVER THIS ISSUE AND GIVE THEIR OPINION.I WOULD ALSO REQUEST TO THE ADMIN TO MAKE AVAILABLE ORDERS OVER THIS PORTAL FOR THE MEMBERS.
    REGARDS............................ GAUTAM KUMAR
    aggarwal

OFFICE ORDERS FROM HQ Empty Re: OFFICE ORDERS FROM HQ

Post by aggarwal Tue May 04, 2010 2:50 pm

It will be in the welfare of both serving and retired officers if administrative circulars issued by FCI HQs are available online on this portal as most of the pay revision proposals are available.ADMIN may consider favourably.Thanks
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue May 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Administrative circulars from 2005 onwards are already available on the official website of the Corporation.
    http://fciweb.nic.in/Stocks/circulars_for_manauls.htm
    S.Ramesh
    S.Ramesh

Post by S.Ramesh Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:54 pm

I welcome the suggestion. Copies of all the administrative circulars/orders should be made available to the members, as the subordinate offices seldom circulate the same.

S.RAMESH
    pgadurai

Post by pgadurai Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 pm

The promotion and posting to particular station are made from HQRS with stipulated time period of 15days and 30 days as the case may be. Whereas the individual officers are getting the orders and relief from the existing station at the fag end of the allowable time period. In such case whether the time allowed is of in the doubt whether it is reckoning from the date of order or the date of receipt of the order by the individual officer concerned. In some cases the officer concerned could not be able to avail the joining time in the promotion orders as the relief date itself is on the ultimatum. Be cause the order to reach the depot level through Zonal office, Regional office,District office and theDepot concerned where the officer is working. If reporting station is accepting the joining with in the allowable period from the date of relief from the old station there may not be any mental pressure on the part of the individual officers. I request the admin to clarify the same.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:12 am

the benefit of joining time does not lapse. it gets credited to the leave account and can be availed later or even encashed at the time of retirement (subject to overall 300 days)
    skchhabra

Post by skchhabra Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:31 pm

kindly intimate circular vide which unavailed joining time is encashable at the time of retirement
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:05 am

please refer FR SR.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:26 am