FCI Officers Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FCI Officers Association

A forum of Officers of Food Corporation of India (Best viewed in Firefox)

+2
Admin
ranasanjayb1
6 posters

Pay Protection Circular / order

ranasanjayb1

Pay Protection Circular / order Empty Pay Protection Circular / order

Post by ranasanjayb1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Kindly help getting pay protection circular/ order, if any, for the departmental candidates selected for higher post in FCI under direct recruitment.
    Admin
    Admin

Pay Protection Circular / order Empty Re: Pay Protection Circular / order

Post by Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:43 pm

no general circular available. however for recruitment to cat-I posts the protection was provided in 2009 to internal candidates. for 2011 also same should be applicable.
    rameshfci2009

Pay Protection Circular / order Empty cat III to cat II

Post by rameshfci2009 Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 pm

and what about category II officers (previosly working as cat III AND LATER SELECTED AS MANAGER)
    is there any circuler regarding previous service record,cpf transfer related to above written situation
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 pm

pay protection not possible as there is no scale for management trainee.
    new CPF no. would be allotted on joining as Manager after training. but earlier balance can be transferred at the option of employee.
    earlier service can be considered for gratuity purposes at the option of the employee.
    balance leave can not be transferred.
    rameshfci2009

Pay Protection Circular / order Empty CPF ACCOUNT

Post by rameshfci2009 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:28 am

i got my cpf no as asst grade III (technical)
    worked as asst grade III for one year then got selected as manager (qc), i have told this to my dist office and i have mention this cpf number in my cordex form as manager(qc) and my cpf deductions are going in same cpf account....but in FAP my entry as manager is not taken because they say that ur name is entered in FAP as asst grade III... so what i have to do in this situation please guide me....
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:16 pm

The instructions state that on appointment as Manager a person would be allotted NEW CPF No.

The old CPF No. of AG-III would become dormant on relieving of the person for joining as Management Trainee. No CPF is allowable to MT. After receiving of NEW CPF No as a Manager the employee is required to make an application for transfer of balance from OLD CPF account to the new one. The employee also has the option to withdraw the balance of old account after paying income tax as applicable.

So the situation has been created as a result of quoting of earlier CPF No. by the new appointee and acceptance of the same by the concerned admin persons. Now necessary action for rectification of the errors committed would have to be initiated.
    rameshfci2009

Post by rameshfci2009 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm

thank you sir for quick response and proper guidence

regds
    lightleo1
    lightleo1

Pay Protection Circular / order Empty Retrieving of Old CPF No.

Post by lightleo1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Sir,

I have read your reply in respect of information asked by rameshfci2009. As you have informed that "The instructions state that on appointment as Manager a person would be allotted NEW CPF No.". but there is an instance that CPF No. of AG-III person direct appointed as Manager has been retrieved who is well known to me. I have also requested to CPF division, North Zone for the same as i was appointed as AG-II in East Zone. If your information is true, it means field offices are ignoring the instructions or there would be scope for retrieving the same CPF No.

Admin wrote:The instructions state that on appointment as Manager a person would be allotted NEW CPF No.

The old CPF No. of AG-III would become dormant on relieving of the person for joining as Management Trainee. No CPF is allowable to MT. After receiving of NEW CPF No as a Manager the employee is required to make an application for transfer of balance from OLD CPF account to the new one. The employee also has the option to withdraw the balance of old account after paying income tax as applicable.

So the situation has been created as a result of quoting of earlier CPF No. by the new appointee and acceptance of the same by the concerned admin persons. Now necessary action for rectification of the errors committed would have to be initiated.
    niranjanlal.fci

Pay Protection Circular / order Empty Pay protection and counting of past service

Post by niranjanlal.fci Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Sir, with the esteemed platform of FCI Officers Association I wish to raise a issue that is much talked about but not acted upon. It is about pay protection and counting of past service. Last year pay protection to AGMs & DGMs was granted on a UO note. The application of Manager in this regard though applied a year earlier is still unattended. My own case has not been given due consideration given its pendency for almost three years.

FCI Officers Association is requested to take up the matter with DGM(EP) and DGM(Pers) who are well aware of the matter. it is understood that my pay protection has been agreed upon by EP Division, Hqrs last year but Personal Division is not taking action. Even the service records from my past employer have not been called upon. It is, therefore, once agin requested to take up the matter and ensure its progress in the interest of our association.

Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:06 pm

The problem with pay protection at MT level is that FCI has taken dual stand regarding MT. While the training period is treated as part of the recruitment process (as per reply given by FCI to a RTI query) FCI also consider the period of training for the benefit of seniority.

Pay protection is possible at the time of entry as an employee.

From the first point, since the training is part of recruitment process a MT is not an employee of FCI and becomes an employee when joining as regular Manager. By that logic, pay protection is possible. But that would imply that the benefit of seniority extended to the training period is incorrect and need to be reversed.

On the other hand, if as per seniority, a MT becomes an employee from the beginning of the training, then pay protection has to be applied at that point. As MT are given only fixed amount and not any scale, pay protection at that point becomes practically impossible.

Naturally the issue can not be easily resolved as benefit to one group would result in loss to another. A committee of officers has been formed to look into the issue of pay protection in general. The committee is yet to submit its report.
    niranjanlal.fci

Post by niranjanlal.fci Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 pm

As informed by you that a committee have been formed to look into the issue of pay protection, have the committee submitted its report on pay protection. Please update...
    pgadurai

Post by pgadurai Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:37 pm

One Assistant Grade I has been deployed as Manager A/C and he is eligible to receive the pay by pay fixation to gadre to which deployed. Doubt arises whether the individual is eligible to receive the 40% of his BP as perks?. Here in chennai one regular Manager A/C is saying that he is not entitled to receive the perks allowable as he is only deployed. To my knowledge once the pay is fixed for the period of deployment he is automatically eligible to receive the perks for the period of deployment also. Kindly clarify sir.
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:16 pm

As on date there is no clear direction in this regard. Matter can be referred to Hqrs for clarification.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:13 am