FCI Officers Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FCI Officers Association

A forum of Officers of Food Corporation of India (Best viewed in Firefox)

2 posters

Will FCIOA will stand with me for justice...........

birendra

Will FCIOA will stand with me for justice........... Empty Will FCIOA will stand with me for justice...........

Post by birendra Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 pm

From, Date: 13.09.12
    Birendra Kumar (Roll No-931190067)
    Manager (QC)
    Food Corporation of India
    Regional Office, 4th Floor, Arunachal Building
    Exhibition Road, Patna, PIN-800001
    S. O. S.
    To,
    Sri Bijay Kumar, IAS
    Executive Director (Vig.)
    Food Corporation of India
    Head Quarter, 16-20
    Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001

Sub: Justice against Conspiracy / Scandal - Reg.

Ref: 1) My e-mail dated 21.08.12 followed by PCC (copy enclosed)
    2) My e-mail dated 06.08.12 followed by PCC (copy enclosed)
    3) My letter to you & Hon’ble CMD dated 25.07.12 - (copy enclosed)
    4) My letter to Hon’ble CMD dated 14.07.12 - (copy enclosed).
    5) My representation to ED (P) & Hon’ble CMD dated 04.04.12– (copy enclosed)

Sir,
    Kindly refer my previous representations /correspondences/ e-mails which are self-explanatory. I once again reiterate that I am in a dejected condition due to injustice with me in the appointment of AGM (QC) by FCI Hqrs New Delhi. Apart from that no reply on my representation(s) in this regard from FCI Hqrs New Delhi is demoralising me to a great extent. It is not a routine issue where my case should be dealt without special attention of competent authority. How much time it will take to verify my claims & credentials? Will I get justice within a time frame where verifying my claims & credentials will hardly take one or two days if wished and definitely my case warrants so?

I may kindly be excused for my repeated representations which may irritate someone for a minute but think on my side where I am living in such depressed condition every day every moment due to grave injustice by FCI recruitment and selection board. I have obtained 65.99 marks and I must be at serial number 5 in the merit list published by FCI. I again pray for immediate justice and I hope that I will have justice within few days from the Hon’ble chair.
    Yours faithfully
    Enclosures:a/a
    (Birendra Kumar)
    Copy to
    1) Hon’ble Dr. Amar Singh, IAS
    Chairman and Managing Director
    FCI Head Quarter, 16-20
    Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi-110001…... with request for immediate justice please.
    2) Sri S. S. Bhatoa
    President,
    FCIOA, FCIHQ, New Delhi….. with request for immediate justice please.
    3) General Secretary,
    FCIOA, FCIHQ, New Delhi….. with request for immediate justice please.

(Birendra Kumar)
    thy4shekhar

Will FCIOA will stand with me for justice........... Empty Hi Birendra !

Post by thy4shekhar Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Don't expect u will get justice begging for that. The only way u will get your due is go to court. Had the management been considerate, this recruitment fraud would not taken place. Another person having case like yours has gone to court and got order that his case must be considered by FCI. But as usual nothing positive was done by FCI Recruitment Section and he is going to lodge Contempt of Court case for the justice. You may follow him or wait till his case is considered. Best of Luck !
    C S Giri

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:44 pm